More Pics I Don't Know Where To Put

 

We have the noisest baby birds.

Avery learning to say the blessing at lunchtime.

I know this dumping and piling is a very unique way to play.  But it sometimes drives me nuts!

Sometimes when you can't play outside because of the weather and you can't play downstairs because they are installing carpet Pappy loves to let you watch a little TV.

Birthday Central

wise words

Jason preached about the uniqueness of a pine cone seed about a month ago.  Shannon picked this pine cone up on her walk and shared it with us.

The preschoolers and I put the pine cone in the oven to back for a long time.

And it is true.  The heat makes the pine cone open up and the seeds are released.  So forest fires do some good along with the devestation.

Gabe says hi!

Christa sent this the other day.  I cracked up!

So I printed it and framed it!  I love it!

Two of my favorite frames in the preschool room.






















Comments

Popular Posts