Earth Day

 I am so tired and soooo far behind on blogs that I am just going to tell you something about each picture so they will not be in any order...just the order that the computer decided to download them in.
We took a nature hike across the road down by the lucky creek and I told the yahoos to keep an eye out for things that looked interesting to them.  This moss was one of the first things they pointed out.

school work at the school table

The beginnings of the hike.

They decided that these were bear claw markings.

Gabe trying out the new Busy Box I got just for him.

Louie is hard at work.

Avery giving it a shot.

Recycle Bin Patterns

I believe it is 4pm snack time.

We have no idea what these are.  I'm thinking spider egg pods?

Jase working at a tall pattern.


Levi painting his caterpillar.

Levi checking out the creek.

Working on that obstacle course.


Ava had the whole day off from school.  I was glad to have a helper.

Wammyville version of Paint-By-Numbers.

B I N G O

The BIG kids.

Adilyn is finally off the bus.

Who will be the first to act silly and fall off?

LOUIE LOU

cooperation

concentration

Asher doing some great work.

Some more of those things in a small area.

He almost made it by himself.

So proud of himself.

Oh no, this could be trouble with a  capital T!

There they go over.

I think she is getting tired.

Levi's happer caterpillar.

Comments

Popular Posts