Walter and Effie Come For a Week-Long Sleepover

 

Walter likes a good game of Hide-and-Seek.  I never knew where I was going to find his bowl...even if it was up on the counter or filled with water.



I had two stuck-to-me shadows all week.  I would run into Water which was like running into a brick wall.  And I about fell over Effie a million times.  They love me.

Just because you are so stinkin' cute Effie doesn't mean you can break all the rules and get up on the couch with me.  Oh, but yes it does because I moved that annoying beeper thing out of the way.

At the table and my feet are always warm.

Look at that face.  She is a French Bulldog and instead of breathing, she snorts with almost every breath.  At first, I thought she was growling at me.

Sometimes you just need a little timealone when people are coming in and out.
 
After several 100MPH trips around the backyard, this happens.

Someone who shall remain nameless might have gotten into some of the school things and carried them into the other room for someone else to chew up.  I think just about everyone was guilty on this one.  I think this was Walter's way of saying he was so very sorry.

Pappy and his new four-legged buddy!

I will admit that we are crazy.  Who knew that our Spring Break was going to be so full.  Five dogs, one is a stinkin' cone for half of the week, and workers in the basement were a challenging situation.  Both dogs are so sweet and I love them to death don't get me wrong but some parts of the week were challenging.  They can come and play anytime and have sleepovers, just not when there is so much going on.  And we really didn't have any idea what this week would bring.  Thank the Lord that it was pretty outside most days.

Sorry, Emmy for all the rules that were broken.  But I bet you can get him back in shape in no time.

Come back again soon, we all will miss you two!

Comments

Popular Posts