The Happy Church

 A few Saturdays ago a group from Eastside Christian made a trip to The Happy Church in Jackson, KY.  Here are some of the highlights.


I am ready to go back anytime and attempt to do anything they need.  We were greeted by the pastor's grandson with a big smile and 'welcome to Happy Church.'

Mark and I have 'adopted' a new daughter.  Her name is Anna and she is the most amazing young lady I have ever met.  Her heart is right and her head is following her heart.  She has overcome many obstacles in her life and is looking into the future.  She wants to go to college and become a pediatric nurse.  And with a 4.0 GPA, I have no doubt it will happen.  Love her to death!

I'd say if you want to change some lives by doing little things you should plan to make a trip to The Happy Church.  Not only will you bless them by showing them love...you will be blessed one hundred times over.



Comments

Popular Posts