Keeping Those Little Wheels Turning

I pulled out some new things for the preschoolers to do today.  Counting to 35 is a goal of ours.  It is going to take some work on everyone's part but I know they will have it down by the end of the year.


Reviewing our shapes and refining our cutting skills.

Doing everything we can think of on the dry erase board.

Letters made by using Leggos.


Sometimes you need to improvise when you can't come up with the card for the pattern.

grouping of ten

I have been wanting to make one of these 'tool kits' for a long time but have never gotten around to it.  I found one on Amazon and got it.

They love it.   Wish I had ordered two.  But sharing is a good skill to learn.

Gabe is not even in preschool yet but he loves a good challenge.  He can figure out everything in front of him and then some.  I better make sure to keep an accurate count of everything in this box.  I can see Gabe trying to take the oven apart.

Comments

Popular Posts