Snuggle Day

 

This might not look like snuggles...Pappy calls it the crusher and they love it.  Today it looks like they may have gotten the best of him!

Avery says no way am I getting in that hot mess.

Then ten o'clock rolls around and it is time for Preschool

Again continuing with dental health.

I think he liked the activity.

The afternoon boys got into it also.  They remembered it from last year.  I guess that could be either good or bad.

Louie looks pretty serious.  Is he counting teeth?

They might have gotten to eat too.  Guess I by mistake put 20 in their piles instead of 18.  Oh darn.

Louie putting on the finishing touches.

Table work.

We need to move a lot so sometimes the 'cafeteria' table doubles as a school table.  And clipboards are always a fun plus.

I've noticed that we need a little more work on recognizing and writing lower case letters.  Why not use the erasable marker board easel?  They loved it and did a really good job.

And sharing was not an issue.

Busy boxes after school before parents come for pick-up.

Pappy even got in on the action while I went to the bus stop for Ava.

One of the perks of the job!

Comments

Popular Posts