Is It Thursday Already?

 This week has gone by so fast.  The yahoos have grown inches.  It has been a good week for sure!

Everyone has been working really hard on everything preschool.

I may have thrown in some more challenging opportunities.

And they seem to go with the flow and get it done.  I'm going to need to up my game again.

Sometimes in between school, lunch, and nap while Pappy is doing K drop-off we watch a show so I can get diapers changed, tables wiped off, and eat the rest of my lunch.

And sometimes you just need a little peppermint to get those brains firing on all cylinders.

Everyone likes the blue markers these days.

Concentration!

deep thought

attention to detail

Check out how well Asher is printing his name these days!  So proud!

engrossed

totally absorbed

I got out my computer and let them type out their names.  They thought that was amazing.  And then I printed them out.

I can do this!

Amazing Wammy

Jase has his own toolbox.  With his own real tools!  He and Asher are in the process of making something.  Can hardly wait to see what it might be.

These boys love a good experiment!  Today it was digging a hole in the ice bank

The volcano bubbled up but started to freeze.

They watched it very slowly make its way to the driveway.

Comments

Popular Posts