I'm Seeing Cookies In My Sleep

 And I love it!!!!  If Murph is baking I'm helping.  This year I have learned how to turn on the oven!  And I have learned that I can only eat two under-baked cookies without a glass of milk.

10 trays containing 20 cookies each

We have it down!

And it smells wonderful.

Scott looks like he is guarding the cookies from the cookie snatchers.  But if you looked closer you can see that the wheels are turning and he is trying to figure out the count.

A new addition this year...the Quality Control Bowl.  All cookies that don't pass inspection go into this bowl for volunteer consumption.

Packed, sealed, and ready to be counted into the grand total.

Murph trying to stay a step ahead of the volunteers getting the next banana box ready.

Jesus Cookies

We got the Kairos Booth set up at church.  There is lots of information about Kairos, baggies for home-baked cookies, links for the Prayer Chain, examples of posters and placemats the Eastside Kids have made, just lots and lots of love.

Look what Murph gave me.  I am honored!

These cookie bakers are totally AWESOME!!
295 dozen!!!

Comments

Popular Posts