A Very Slow Start

 

Nothing like a huge cup of cookie dough to get your motor started.  Better check out Holston's Baking Company, 922 on OH 28.

We made our first trip to Lowe's. I have already tried to put the lights in and I got a tip from Jon on how to put them easily.  As soon as the ceiling is painted I'll adjust them all.

We made the decision to paint the ceiling since everything was being painted.  As of right now I am screaming WHAT A MISTAKE!!!  It may take lots of extra time but the good in it all...I'm going to have the best looking shoulder muscles when it is all over.

Second trip to Lowe's brought a big fat roller that should be able to get into the gaps.  If it doesn't get in them all I will need to use a paintbrush.  I've waited over 15 years for this so a few more weeks won't push me over the edge.  

We have chosen the paint color, a light gray.  And maybe the carpet type and color which is a grey-black tone.

End of day one.  One coat and lots of seams to fill.

Comments

Popular Posts