They'e Back....

After three weeks!  And I don't know who is more excited us or them.

Seems like they have all grown inches.  Avery is a new little person with a funny personality.  Gabe has many more questions!  Many more!  Levi is just too smart.  Jase is craftier than ever.   Louie is his sweet, calm, quiet self.  Adliyn's hair has grown four inches.  Can't wait to see Asher and Ava in the next couple of days.

Gabe still likes to line up all the vehicles.

We got a new-to-us toy which has been a huge hit!  Thanks, Christa!

Jon set a suggestion on a craft and we did it today.  Fun!

Everyone loves the Paw Patrol Tower.

My new little buddy (he has always been Pappy's best friend) only wants to sit on my lap and read.  And that is just fine with me.

Still working on that traffic jam.

I see you!

Louie has some 'leep'.

Jase tried to get some air but thought this might be a safer way.

Oh, I think she is in love with the new magnetic paper dolls we found at COSTCO before Christmas.  We can't wait to show Ava.

Busy, busy, busy.

I heard a little voice just having a conversation with itself and I looked under the hall tree and it was Louie and some of his Paw Patrol buddies.

Always building something.

Today was great.  Few minor reminders and everyone played together really well.  Lunch was unusually calm and quiet.  A few reminders about the lunch clean-up routine and we were in business.  Jase has joined the non-nappers on Mondays and Fridays.
I'm glad to see those smiles.  I don't mind changing those diapers. Or repeating myself a few hundred times. Or wiping noses and then sanitizing my hands until they are as rough as sandpaper. And I love hearing the 'yes Wammy' when I ask for something.

Thanks to everyone in Wammyville that called, Facetimed, left texts, came by for porch visits, sent pictures, sent food, delivered chocolate, called to check on us, picked up whatever we needed, dropped things off from church...just took excellent care of us as you all always do.
We love you!  We are blessed beyond measure!

Now everyone stay warm and well!

Comments

Popular Posts