The COVID Life

 We are surviving by making lemonade out of lemons.  You have to laugh or you will go crazy.  I feel for Mark having to be shut up in the bedroom...I think he only has three days left.  He is about to crawl the walls.  I think he has just about touched base with everyone on his contact list on his phone.

I found this on Facebook the other day!


We are taking this seriously because of all his other issues so Michael and I are staying clear and doing what we can to stay well.  So far all of our tests have been negative.  Thank you, Jesus!

I'm loading up on vitamins.  Binge-watching shows.  Listening to book until way too late.  Reading a book for church.  Doing a little sewing. Catching up on the laundry. Drinking gallons and gallons of hot tea with lemon. And let's not forget cleaning with Clorox, Lysol, and my special disinfectant made with Everclear.

Emmy spoiled us on Sunday by having City BBQ delivered by Door Dash.  Completed with the best banana pudding around.  Erin delivered our book which I thought was so funny.

Today's Mark's report...less coughing and cold sounds way better.  Infusion doing its job!!!

Comments

Popular Posts