SNOOOOWWWW DDDAAAYYY!!!

 What a shocker!  When I went to be there was hardly anything and when I got up we have snow  I got two texts from moms saying schools were closed.  Are you kidding me!  I'll take it even if it was a lame 2 inches.

This is what I woke up to.



And this is what I have to celebrate an unexpected Snow Day.

Gabe's mom works in a different school district and they didn't call a Snow Day.  So Gabe came.  We call all of our friends and asked them to come and sled with us.  He waited in his boots for a long time at this window waiting.

We started out on the hill in the yard but Pappy took us to the driveway which was awesome.



We built a few little snowmen.

We used all the special tips that we learned about in Preschool n Thursday.


Gabe loved it!  He was a trooper. He would come down giggling from his toes, jump up and head back up to Pappy.

Adilyn taking a little snack break.

Here he comes again.


Can you say...good nap!

Jase and our little snowman.

The 'sisters.'

Adilyn's 

Ava's

Jase's

And then we had lunch.  Thank you, Pappy!

After the snow stopped this is what the little snowman looked like.

Except it is Saturday!







Comments

Popular Posts