End Of The Month

 These are just a few of the pics that I have taken this month that never got in a folder...so End Of The Month Pics has been born.

Levi shared a book with us.

And it came with a cake recipe that one rainy day we will be making.

The dogs AKA crumb snatchers love waiting for Avery to do the Swiper thing.

I keep waiting and watching.  Facebook is blowing up with predictions on what will have come Wednesday.  I hope it is just snow and not ice.  But don't worry if our power goes off we have a plan.  

This guy has decided on his own that he will potty on the potty.

Jase gave an art lesson today while the little ones were sleeping.

finished pictures

This is what happens when you leave your phone unattended and Levi and Jase find it.

Ava had a birthday and the 'sisters' got to go to Build-A-Bear.

This is so unusual.  I found it on the side of the Little Free Library.  The snowplow came through and splashed a bit.

This never happens.  The dogs and I snuggled in the bed while I am working on preschool lesson plans.

Comments

Popular Posts