Christmas 2021 A Little Different

 

Bill and Jan from next door dropped this off on the porch.  I love it.  REminds me of my Nanny.

The Oakes made it for Christmas Eve.  And my favorite song, Silent Night.  I can always see all the angels from our home church in WV.  I see their faces so clearly.  I ALWAYS cry remembering them, their voices, and the times we had together.

The Magoo checking out the new dog bed.  She is such a sweet girl but you can tell that she is slowing down.

A Christmas card and not from Boogie was the best ever!  He truly is living his best life!

So many special family gifts.  These are the only ones that I managed to get pics of.  Mark's very first oatmeal bowl.  This is when it started, 2014.  And almost every day he has had a bowl of oatmeal.  Sarah was given the bowl years ago and now she is giving the trophy back.  Sorry, Tiffany.

Alaire painted us each a pic.  There is a story behind these two empty chairs that I won't bore you with.  but this was so great!

Another story.  I love Charit Creek!  I saw these beautiful mugs one day on the FB page.  I immediately ordered one for Mark for Christmas.  I even had Emmy pay for it because I didn't want him to see the transaction.  So the day before Christmas Adam he asked if I wanted to open one gift.  Heck yes!  I opened the same mug from him.  I tried so hard to keep the smirk off my face.  Then when he opened his on Christmas we both cracked up.  Kinda like the story, Gift of the Magi.

Everyone (except Porche, Isaiah, and Michael) came for Christmas lunch and fun outside.  Thank heavens the weather cooperated.
Cassie put together a scavenger hunt.

We played games.

Recited The Night Before Christmas.


Took the annual Christmas family shot.  Nothing fancy about us!  And I love it!!

Michael made it home from work and got to open his gifts and eat.

And Sarah being the computer wiz that she is added Micahel to the family shot.

We had great fun!  And I would do it all again next year but let's pray that COVID will be behind us.

Comments

Popular Posts