Another Banner Day

 

We are back in business!  Levi working on his puppet that Ellie had ready for everyone.

Building igloos

snowmen

Katherine Patterson is one of my new favorite authors.  We are trying a real chapter book and so far so good.  They like it.  Thank you COSTCO for the idea.

Such hard workers.

 
I try to mix things up so it doesn't get boring.  I like to make things interesting in whatever way I can.

Louie really concentrating.

Jase loves to work in the Art Center.

More cube forts.

working together

Writing Center had something special today.


We got to spend a little time outside until my toes got too cold.  So what do you do to get warm...hot chocolate with mini mallows.

Waiting for parents to come we play in the basement.

Pappy and his little buddy reading a book.

And they have reunited once again.  It's been a long time away.

Comments

Popular Posts