Quick Picture Day For Ava

 

When Ava got off the bus she was carrying a new friend.  She couldn't remember how she got it but all I know is that she had a death grip on it and she was beaming!  I was able to get one shot of her without it and then I realized that this time of day was not good for picture taking on the porch.  Too sunny!

So I had my trusted assistant, Alilyn, come out and hold up an umbrella to block the sun.  I am sure the neighbors that were walking thought we were just a tab crazy.  Oh well, what else is new?

SThings we a little better but not great.  Ava kept saying cheese and holding it out for at least two minutes. Cheeeeeeeeeeese

She cracks me up.  I now that she wanted to be on to big and better things like playing with Adilyn.

Even with just one subject it was a challenge.  My hass off to all photographers out there!

Comments

Popular Posts