It Smells So Wonderful

 It has been a fun-filled Monday!  We decorated in between doing all of the preschool work we accomplished.  The boys are so excited.  

The house still smells so good.  Adi even mentioned that my hands smelled like gingerbread play-dough.  They begged me to send the recipe home so that could make some at home.

We read The Gingerbread Baby by Jan Brett.  It is a sweet take off the original Gingerbread Man.  Tomorrow we build a gingerbread house.

Levi really concentrating on his coloring.

oh yep, we had to practice making a long worm.

Reviewing all the letters we have learned so far.  And then using good-old elbow grease to clean the sheets.

In the afternoon class, the boys chit-chat while they are working.  Sometimes I just sit back and listen and encourage more working, less talking.

Making a star for hanging the window.

And yes there is gold glitter...all over everywhere but I don't care it seems to make our messes more festive.

Jase is the master of opening glue bottles.  And the amazement is unbelievable.

Asher showing off his gingerbread boy.

Louie working hard on his.

And Jase...I'm still trying to figure this one out.  I like his creativity but I find it a bit scary.

We worked long and hard on the red, green, yellow pattern.

Comments

Popular Posts