Combo Day

 I have a hard time sometimes figuring out what day was what.  I know that it might be an easy problem to solve but not for this non-computer-wise person.  But if someone could spend some sit-down time with me and teach me how that would be awesome.  I'm sure there are faster no efficient ways to blog but I just do it the same way I have done it from day one.

Before the weather turns nasty and we can't go outside we hit the patio running.  40 degrees and up and we are outside.

The boys don't care at all.  Adilyn isn't a cold-weather fan.

Around 10am we go in for AM Preschool.




Days of the week

It is organized chaos called lunch when Asher and Louie come.

Afternoon class begins after we get Pappy and the boys downstairs for naps.  Rolling the dice to see how may of what color leaf goes on the tree.

They love any dry erase board.

Creative minds come together to make a creature.


Connor teaching Louie how to draw The Hulk.

A little fine motor coloring work.







Comments

Popular Posts