Another Hike With Emmy And Walter

 Two days in a row, mark it down as a streak!

But first Emmy took me to see something that you don't see every day just standing behind a flimsy fence really close to the side of the road.  This was a shot I took from the video.  We couldn't stop because there was too much traffic.  Everyone in Huntington, don't be worried Marco is alive and well in OH.

Then the second thing we saw that we thought was a little different...a mushroom that we usually see growing on the ground.  This one was about 12 feet up in the air just hanging on the side of the tree.

Seems like every 20 feet I was stopping to take pics.

I love a good nature hike.

But next time the big girl camera and backpack are going with me.

But I have to say that my iPhone did a pretty good job!



Emmy has decided that this will be beautiful in the fall.



We found a small pond on the Lookout Trail.  Walter even took a little drink which was a big deal because he really doesn't like water.


My favorite pic of the day...Smiley, the old, cold garden gnome, and Walter.

WALTER'S PHOTO SHOOT




He is such a good dog.  He is such a beautiful dog.  But I just could not get him to look at the camera for 2 seconds because there were squirrels running around behind me.  He sees and hears every little thing.  But I think we got a few good ones.  There is always another day and another hike.

Comments

Popular Posts