What A Whirlwind Of A Day

 

I don't care what the temperature is...'The Hulk'
 takes off his shirt.

Gabe learning to drive.

Avery is on the go now.

He might be a little tired.

I love the way the pics look in the morning with the sun behind them.  Looks like they have halos.

Some serious thinking going on here.

I told you he was on the move.  Another layer to my day now.

Trading in your car already?

I just found out who the brink mover is!  Caught in the act!

I still don't think he is feeling it.

This makes me smile!

Waiting for the trach truck!  Seriously.

We got to see four in one sitting.  Here comes #1.

Tuesday morning entertainment.

We mover to Mr. John's driveway for a second so we could watch all the garbage get squished.

The little mother making sure that Avery doesn't get run over.

Truck #2.

And three.

Oh, wait for a second...here comes #4.

Everyone helps bring the cans back up the driveway.

We even managed to take up Mr. John's for him.

Connor AKA Hulk doesn't need any help.

Playing a bit on the stump.

Connor working on his masterpiece.

Guess what this week is...Fire Prevention Week.

While Levi and I were in school. Mark sends me a pic of Gab with his trash truck.

Working with our new scissors and junk mail.

Making our own dalmatian dogs (fire dogs) with black glue.

Helping the firefighters get to the burning house.

He loves cutting.


The letter I.

And when you work really hard there is a little firetruck magic waiting for you.

And a huge floor puzzle!

Time for this cool dude to have some lunch.

The nappers head to the basement with Pappy and  Preschool begins for the older boys.


Busy boxes when you get finished with your work.


Getting his name just right.

Practice makes perfect.


Asher shared a fun game.

Then we headed out to count the fire hydrants in our neighborhood.

Then for large motor time...AKA...playing outside until the little ones wake up.


I sat on the patio under the pergola with my big girl camera and the long lens and just let them play.  It was fun to watch.  I couldn't really hear any of the conversations but they were just chit-chatting away.




Then things got real serious.




And just like that, it was time to get Adi off the bus!


Comments

Popular Posts