There Are Literally Hundreds Of Pic To Sort Through

 

We have finally come up with an official name...
Wammyville's Fall Festival.

Two things about the flier.  I love it but the date is wrong.  We had to reschedule due to storms coming in and darkness.  We couldn't have much fun in the rain and I could just imagine kids running into things in the dark or each other and getting hurt.  I tried to light the backyard with our camping lanterns and our twinkle camping light but they just didn't do the trick.  So Saturday it had to be.  Which actually turned out to be more awesome!  We had more time to prep the yard and the weather could not have been better.  More about all of that in a late blog.

Purchasing began days ago.  These were especially for the photo opt which you will be able to see later.

Murph is a crazy man when it comes to things like this.  And I love him for it.

He wants to make everything special for everyone.

truckloads

Vans filled to overflowing.

And then comes the teamwork.  Without all the help, this could not be pulled off.  We are blessed with the best families.  They will do whatever needs to be done and then some.  We can NEVER thank them enough for all they do and have done in the past.  They are amazing.  And we know how blessed we are.  I get a little teary whenever I try to explain the relationships we have with each and every one of our Wammyville families.  We just love them all to death!

But back to the details of the festival.  There are so many great pics to go through that I am going to do it in segements as fast as I can so I don't forget any of the details.


Comments

Popular Posts