THE DAY...

 

This is Carly before 8:30am giving another art lesson.  And you might notice on the table the remains of the oak washstand from the basement.

Adilyn and Jase love this part of the day.  They are usually the first at the table and ready to go.


Levi and Gabe giving it a try too.

Don't anyone fear.  We are well protected!

Louie and I waiting for everyone else to fall asleep before we can sneak upstairs to do some fun stuff.

Snack Time

And then this.


I need chocolate cake!!!

This is the front of the hoodie Sarah and Jason got me for my birthday.  It was perfect that I had worn it this day.

We had a few things come up that I should have foreseen.  A few things may have gotten broken and a few yahoos might have been in some serious trouble.  But something I keep reminding myself is that they are little, and things are just things.  Just glad no one got hurt!

We all survived.  And Wammyville will continue for another three years until the retirement date. 

And then you hear and see this and you think maybe 5 years!




Comments

Popular Posts