Terry and Lisa Come To Town

 This is just a smattering of our day in the big city with Terry and Lisa.  We did way more eating than is pictured and lots more walking!
Actually, this view was taken from The View in Mt Adams.

Ault Park bridge

young love

The brothers

Lisa and Terry

Tery has loved fire trucks since he was little.  How fitting that Mark would surprise him with a trip to the Fire Museum!


Only in Cincinnati can you find a pig painted like a dalmatian!

I think he is going to like it.

Oh yes, I did.  I need to work on my form.  

Look what we found!

Working it

proof

I always wanted to drive a firetruck.

And I have my crew ready for our first call.

Escaping the fire through the window.

I think he wants to take her home.




You gotta go to Findlay Market and eat!


Of course, he sat down.

One of my favorites!

We rode the Connector to the riverfront.  It's free!

Under the singing bridge.

Lisa caught the dragonfly that was taking a break on my bag.

We did some more sightseeing and then decided to get an Uber for a ride back to The Market.  We headed home for some R&R and a shower.

Bryce suggested that we try the Scared Beast for dinner.  So we did.

The menu was a challenge for some.  The adventurous types found it fun.

The deviled eggs in the back that we good but not your typical egg.  And fries with goat cheese and some kind of gravy.  Interesting to say the least.

The night was still young so was walked to Hotlman's but they only had two donuts left so we crossed the street and went to Graeter's.

It was a fun few days wish it could have been longer but if it had been I would have had to buy bigger clothes and drink some of those energy drinks to keep up. 

Comments

Popular Posts