Picture Day 2021 Is In The Books

 And now how to get them sorted.  There are so many wonderful smiles but then there are just as many bloopers.  I can't even begin to tell you how hard this was.  I chose to do them myself this year which was a huge challenge and a definate mistake.  I was worn to a frazzled when we finished and the day had just begun!  So I will be posting little bits as I go so this blog will be long but sweet.

Needless to say but I'm saying it anyway...these aren't like any other that you will ever get in your child's academic career I feel sure.  But they were done in love and lots of humor.  Enjoy.


To get Gabe to sit still and then ask him to stop talking for just 30 seconds was nearly impossible.

Avery thought it was great fun.  He could have cared less.


Adilyn is the pro in the bunch.  She chose everything about this picture.  Even though she is in K and will be having school pics taken there she still wanted to be a part of the chaos at Wammyville.  She was a big help in getting some of the shots.

Mr. Ham, we call him.  Always willing to smile but not look at the camera at the same time.

It isn't every preschool that lets you go around barefooted.

This is actually the best one of him with his classmates.  We were missing Asher but we will get him next week, not to worry.

Last year I forgot to have Denise take one of the class with me in it.  So I made sure I got one this year.  And it is a doozie!  We must have taken 30 shots.  They look like they are having a blast and my face says can this be over now!?

If nothing else is wonderful about these pics it is the fact that he is actually looking at the camera (in most of them).


I'm surprised that he didn't ask if he could take on of the 'funny pumpkins' home with him.

Once again, a million tries, and this is the best one for Connor.

This one cracks me up.  Connor is being so patient with Levi.  Levi loves him a whole bunch of Connor. I can see this in the camera and I just want to shake my head and be done with it!  They really do crack me up but geez-o-petes.

Jase will pose forever.  You might not get a big smile everytime but he will sit still and give it his best shot.

And then you might even get a laugh.


I let him choose his pose and he told me that he thought criss-cross applesauce would be a good way to sit.  So he did it.

Crack me up!  This is so typical of the entire bunch.  They love each other so much and think they are the funniest things on the planet but then can use each other for punching bags.  Or develope a serious case of Tattle Tongue.

Boys, just look at eh camera!  I don't even care if you smile!

Louie has the most beautiful eyes and the sweetest smile.

And he doesn't mind having his pic taken.

I should have had him sit up straight but I had to share that smile!

He's a natural for sure!  Someday we will see him in a men's fashion magazine makinging tons of money with those eyes and that smile.

And here we are again.  This is the best one of Louie for sure.

You can probably caption this one...we have three down for the count and two still smiling for all they are worth.

We are missing Asher because he was visiting his grandma n Florida and Ava got picked up right off the bus by her dad two days in a row.
But don't worry I will catch them next week!

Comments

Popular Posts