Baking Cookies Again For Kairos

 We started baking cookies again for Kairos with Murph.  It wasn't a full-blown bake just a small one for the first time back in the prison since COVID hit.  A little reunion for the people going in if I remember right.

Charles puts the cookies in the oven.

Murph takes them out to the tables to cool before they are bagged up.

Murph's watchful eye-checking to make sure I haven't forgotten what I am supposed to be doing.

We baked 50 dozen.  That's 600 cookies in those two bananas boxes.

I love baking and praying over these cookies each time.  We have a blast making them with the music cranked up and singing and dancing in the halls of the church.  One bonus...if the cookies aren't quite done in the middle we get to eat them!  Warm right out of the oven.  Usually, I make myself sick but tonight I only have half of a chocolate chip.

Thanks, Murph for including us!  We love it and we love your serving heart!


Comments

Popular Posts