Another Trip Around The Sun For Me

While I was enjoying painting some rocks at church with the rock painters, Mark and Emmy were home slaving over lunch, white bean chicken chili.  By the time I got home, everyone was at the party. 

Oh, my word!!!  Chocolate chocolate chip bunt cake with cream cheese icing.  I just wanted to bury my face in it.

Sam and Mia made me some great cards.

See those beautifully wrapped packages...Sarah made me two of the coolest shirts.  And I didn't get a pic of other of them  But I will!


I got to explore the yard with Sam and Mia.  We picked the biggest watermelon.

We cut it open and tasted it.




We found two ripe strawberries in the second bed.

Picked some peppers for Murph.


beautiful basket

Went back to check to see if we missed any strawberries.

A little hang time in the hammock

"Jack" and Ollie

It got chilly so we went inside and got out the playdough.




Just before he left, Sam found the painted acorns.

Just before they left I remember there being some talk about a campout at some point in the future.  I'd love to take these two and I guess Bryce camping someday.  I think they would love it!

Comments

Popular Posts