What A Friday

 It was a beautiful day from beginning to end.  The weather this morning was cool and things were calm.

Adilyn is becoming quite the artist.  She drew lots of details pics for Avery.

Asher got to come and spend the day with us today.  This boy likes nothing better than Leggos!



SThe cones were a big-ticket item this morning.

I love the sun this time of the morning.

She is still at it!

You really don't want to know what was on his fingers.

This one is going to cause me to weigh 500 pounds.  He is into, on top, behind...everything in the backyard.

He was working on his climbing skills today.


Ava had an early release today.  Speaking of that I have a sweet story.  I was waiting for her at the bus stop.  Sitting on the blue line. I waited for 30 minutes.  In that 30 minutes a man rode up the street on a motorcycle.  As he got to the top of the street he turned around and rode back.  When he got to me he stopped about 6 feet from me and said, 'I just have to ask, are you okay?'  I assured him I was fine and just waiting on the school bus.  I thanked him for checking on me and assured him I was just fine.

Comments

Popular Posts