Odds and Ends Of The Month

 These are odds and ends that I really didn't have a complete blog to put them in.

I once was the tallest.  Now I'm the shortest.

Adi reading to the boys during snack.

This was the only wild strawberry for miles around and Levi managed to find it.

I love the little curly q's on the pumpkin vines.

Jase found a weird nut at the bus stop.

I am proud of our Pollinator sign from the Cincinnati Zoo.

Connor comes really early this year and sleepwalks into the house.  He decided on this day to take a nap on his new bed...an old dog bed foam piece covered with a quilt.

Got a lovely surprise in the mail!!

He is trying to get away from it all.

My new bracelet from Connor.  He got it out of the treasure box which is his great-grandma's bracelet.  I will cherish it.  Shirley would love it!

Comments

Popular Posts