Great Day To Wet A Line

 Let me first apologize for not having these pics in the right order.  I try so hard to put pics in order in every blog.  In this one there were just too many pics to do that.  I've tried to make two slideshows but every time I go to preview it the pics are all wacky.  So just because I am tired, sunburned, and my hammock is calling....please enjoy these pics from the day in the mixed-up order they are in.  You will see that we had a great day!  I'd love to do it again but there might be some talk of a campout...






































































I had a great time.  Thanks to all that came.  thanks for sharing your little fisher-people with me.  We missed the ones that couldn't be with us this time.  I'm still grinning from ear to ear thinking about the day.  Wammyville has the BEST PEEPS.

Comments

Popular Posts