Emmy's Home Improvements

 

Under Walter's watchful eyes, Emmy has been doing lots of DIY jobs around her house.  She amazes me!

This is a raised flower bed that she made from a filing cabinet.  She planted lavender in it and it smells wonderful.  Next year when it blooms it will be even prettier.

She potted those three tall planters.

She would like to find two more file cabinets to finish off that section of the patio.


She hung the lights in one day all by herself.




I love it!  Now all she needs is a swing in the tree, a hammock in one corner of the fence, and a bunch of ferns along the back fence.  But I don't think she is going to go for my ideas.  Her next project is this weekend.  I am helping her build a little section of fence to hide her trash cans.



Comments

Popular Posts