My New Friends On The River

 I was sitting on a rock in the woods at the edge of the river waiting for our rafters to come down the river and this crew was getting ready to put in.

They asked if I would take a pic and send it to them.  Sure why not!

So Heath (that is the name that I heard over the water with my old ears) then gave me his phone number so I could text him the shots.

We saw them again a little further down the river and got another shot.

Now fast forward to this morning...I have sent the pics several times and not one has made it to Ketan AKA Keith, my new friend.  So now I am trying to email them to him.  He gave me instructions but if you know me very well at all you know that those instructions went straight over my head.  But I will give it my best shot.

Comments

Popular Posts