We Were Able To Witness Something Amazing

Trevor and Ellis have done something I don't know that too many kids his age could do...and adults for Trevor's age either.  They have run for ONE THOUSAND STRAIGHT DAYS...no matter what the weather was.

Cassie put together a little surprise finish line celebrating with the aid of their Small Group from church and we got to be there for all the fun.

As only a teenager would answer...

And to make this even more special, Ellis wore mismatched socks and shoes.






The entire "McCanLO" group.  
 I love how they combined all the first letters of their names to make a unique name for themselves.  Now please don't ask me to name them all.  I can tell you that they are the nicest, most interesting group of people.  And the kids are so polite and kind to each other.  What I thought was the most amazing thing was...they included the all kids in the Bible Study.


Comments

Popular Posts