100th Day Of School

 I wanted to remember this day.  I wanted the yahoos to remember it but I didn't want to do all the activities that teachers usually do in elementary school so we just opted to dress like you e 100 years old.

One hundred days when you look at it on a number line or a chart is a lot of days.  It really amazes me!

Asher having two sisters found it a challenge to find some old man clothes.  I just added a mustache with a washable marker and we decided he was an old man that likes basketball.


Connor decided to look like his Papaw.  And where did he pick up this old man pose?  He wanted a mustache like Asher.


Ava was the perfect old lady grandma complete with pearls.  And I love her hand pose.  The rhinestone glasses were a super touch.


Adilyn cracked me up.  The curlers, the glasses with a chain made from ribbon, the old lady sweater complete with pockets, and always popular shiny belt. She even smelled like an old lady.


I chose to look like my dad and Mark combo.  Who doesn't like a good plaid flannel with bright red suspenders?  And the lid kept my bald head warm on an 80-degree day.

And yes, I got a little bit of washable marker too.

A few months ago I found an app that made you look old.  Perfect...






It is amazing how their little minds work.




Yes, we all are 100 days smarter here at Wammyville Preschool.  What a fun day!

Comments

Popular Posts