Somebody Had A Birthdy!

 

Two big days in one...Pajama Day and Pappy's birthday!  The yahoos love a good Pajama Day.

While Pappy was downstairs with the little boys the big kids were upstairs decorating cupcakes for Pappy's party.

I just happened to have chocolate cake mix and frosting in the pantry.  They decided that we should use zoo animals and marshmallows for decorations.  Ali came up with the graham crackers for dirt.



We made a crown and he got the works.

The doorbell rang and I answered.  A little man was standing there will a brown paper bag.  He asked me to sign and I asked for what?  He looked at me so funny and said lunch.  I said well isn't that nice.  Have no clue who it was from at this point.  I check the receipt to see where it was from.  Ahhh...Mai Thai.  That gave it away so I thought.  Had to be one of the kids but was I ever fooled.  Emmy had something to do with it but it was Terry, Mark's brother.  He had ordered lunch all the way from Huntington.  What a wonderful surprise.  I had one crab rangoon.  Levi and Pappy shared the rest and the fortune cookies.

And then it was party time!

pinch and pull


Levi saved some for his mom and dad.

Thanks to everyone that wished Mark a happy day in whatever media and in so many other ways.  He enjoyed every minute of it.

Comments

Popular Posts