Sweet Surprises

 Saturday was the day of sweet surprises!  Everybody must have gotten the vibe that the week was a tough one.  

The is from our backyard neighbor.  I consider her my second Mom.  I spent lots of time at her house.  I think I might have changed diapers of just about all her kids.  Linda has painted me a few special rocks.  And she painted some chip clips out of clothespins.  Cute idea!

Then way back in the back of the mailbox, I find this bag.  Oh, yea!  Someone knows me very, very well.  Thank you, you sweet chocolate angel you!

We were out for a drive in our comfy clothes and house slippers.  I needed to drop a cross-stitch pattern to Betsy's for her sister.  We did the tour of our old digs in Anderson Township.  Can't go down Beechmont without stopping at Graeter's.

Thank you, thank you, and thank you!



Comments

Popular Posts