New Measuring Stick

 

Mamaw and Papaw had a doorframe in the little house that all the grandkids and friends were measured on every trip home.  When we sold the house I got the doorframe.  I'd like to make a frame out of it but hate to cut it.

Fast forward to our house.  I have always wanted to find a place to measure the grandkids and all the yahoos.  Last week I measured them and placed a piece of painter's tape.  Well, that lasted until the first person found them and pulled some off.  Going to Plan B.

Plan B...just make one.  Well, that didn't happen.

Plan C...Amazon to the rescue!  It came yesterday while Mark was having his BCG treatment.  I sent this pic and he never noticed it.  Thought I was sending him a pic of the coffee pot.

This was the perfect spot but where to put Papaw's yardstick from the factory...my official snow measuring stick.

I think I found the best place ever.  
I also sent this pic to Mark and you guessed it.

Comments

Popular Posts