Stone Soup and Snowmen In A Bag

I always loved making Stone Soup.  When you actually put a real rock in the pot the yahoos eyes get as big as saucers.

Thanks, Christa for the flannel board pieces to the story. 

Everyone works if they're going to eat...

I think we might do more cutting and cooking.  They picked right upon it.  I think it was the fact that they had table knives which they thought were really sharp knives.  We put everything in the Instant Pot and let it cook while we had school.

I am so proud of all of them.  Everyone took a 'no thank' you bite.  Some said that it was really good. 

We had to blow on it and stir to cool it off.

I'm so proud of Ava.  She gave it a really good try.

Louie loved it.

And everyone got a painted rock.

We haven't gotten any snow so we made our own snowmen heads in a bag with shaving cream.



Love these happy faces!!!


















 

Comments

Popular Posts