So Emmy Is Doing A Thing

 Never thought I'd see the day that Emmy would want a dog!  I think it might have resulted in her dog watching Stanley.  According to her, Stanley is the best dog EVER.  Stanley is her comparison dog.  She has her eye on one.  Actually, she has started fostering Walter.

Meet Walter

He is two years old and the most chilled dog ever.

But he is soooo skinny.


He likes to be right by her side all the time. 

He is waiting for us to come to visit and bring some treats that will surely help him gain weight.


He is great with the kids and their dog.

Naptime

He and Ernie have become great buds.


I think they have the same smile.

This is a great pic. Every time they have a break from school they head downstairs to find Walter.

So far so good.  He has a few health issues but they are being treated.  I think he might be a keeper.  I can't wait until he can come out to play and meet Gladys, Imogene, Ollie, Scoot, and Boogie. And I can hardly wait for Ellis and Alaire to meet him.  They are going to fall in love.

Comments

Popular Posts