Snow All Day Long

Counting twenty snowballs.
 
This is how tall we are in snowballs.




Alphabet letters in cold, white, peppermint-flavored glimmering playdough.

I put them to work sanding our new Himiku blocks today.




Next, we paint/stain them.

Did a little science project today.  We got a glass of snow and brought it in and watched it melt.  We also took one outside to see if it would freeze.

I wasn't sure if everyone had their snow clothes so we brought the snow inside.

We might have added a few drops of food coloring.






We saved the best for last...
SNOW ICE CREAM!!






I love how they loved it.  And I must just brag that this is the best recipe I have ever found.  I might have grated a little chocolate on top along with some sprinkles.


It was a fun day.  We read at least three snow related books and watched The Snowman And The Snow Dog on Youtube.  I'd say it was a great way to celebrate the first snow.

Comments

Popular Posts