Along With My New Hat...

 There was a little book tucked into a hiding place in the mail with our hats.  It brought me to tears for so many reasons.

I love her kitchen.

You make the best pies ever.  

The world needs to know more about your Appalachian adventures.

I love when you call me hey.

When I was little I loved chasing chickens with you.

I love that you taught me to build a fire.

I love rummaging through your junk for more junk.

It means so much that you showed me how to hammock like a boss.

I love the sound of your dogs when I walk in the door.

I love how you eat so much every day.

You make me want to hike.

I love to play Monopoly with you.

I love to listen to your stories about Hawk.

I love how much you enjoy hiking.

I'd love to know your secret for only eating junk and only weighing 2 pounds.

I love watching the kids with you.

Your garden is so beautiful to me.

I love remembering the time you took me to Maine on the Appalachian Trail.

I so admire your fridge. (It is bigger than ours)

I'm thankful I got your old lady pot.

I love how you always say 'just hold your tongue'.

I am so happy that Gladdy is healed.

I love how you never eat a can of corn for dinner.

I love how you always eat candy.

If I had to describe you in two words, they would be always doing.

I love eating canned corn with you.

Your dogs make me feel happy.

I love that swim shirt you used to wear.

I'd love it if we could camp together soon.

If you were a ballroom dance, you'd be the...as if!

I hope you get to hike your favorite trail soon.

You have the sweetest candy bar pie.

 Love spending time with you.

It makes me grin when you say, 'Just bite your tongue'.

I love hearing about the time you went to Denny's in Florida with Pappy.

Thanks for helping me be so awesome.

Sometimes your ability to hike so much amazes me.

I'd be lost without your comic relief.

You are the best - ever.

If you were a type of pie you would be a candy bar pie.

I love going to hike with you.

 I have to admit that you are always right about where stuff is (not just your own stuff).

You deserve the skinniest fat person award.

I still can't believe you don't eat when you exercise so much for your age.

I hope to be as wise as you one day.

I always want to hear where you're going to say about what we have to say.

I love to play with your dogs for you.

Nobody else can cry at nothing like you. (you probably are right now)

You are so happy. You are so helpy.  You are so ornery.

Thank you for teaching me to ride a bike.



Comments

Popular Posts