All Signed UP

I have decided that this is the year that I learn my new camera. I was a Nikon girl but it finally gave up the ghost and I was gifted a Sony and a ton of attachments to go with it.  I have been watching videos.  I even took an online free class and learned a few new things.  And then I happened on this at the Nature Center.  I am excited about it and can't wait to try all the new things that I am going to learn.

A few days ago my friend and 'old boss' Barb asked if I knew about Ben Crawford being at the Cincinnati Nature Center.  I did not.  But it took me a nano-second to read the fine print and realize it was an online thing!  Hallelujah!   And it took me less than a nono-second to sign up.  I followed the Crawford's every step of the way on the AT through their YoutTube channel...Fight For Together.  Then I got the book...2000 Miles Together.

Comments

Popular Posts