Day After Christmas Hike AKA Practice Hike

 My regular hiking buddy is laid up with a bad knee and we thought it might be better that he stay back and let it heal a little more.  No big deal, he just tweaked it a bit.  As long as he wears the brace he is fine.  But slipping on ice would only make it worse  Thanks but no thanks.

Two things I have to say about this hike...I might have been overdressed but I was warm and I wasn't as far out of shape like I thought I might be.  I made it up the hill that gives me fits every time without passing out or throwing up.


Michael was right there behind me making sure I didn't miss step but he did slip on ice once after I told him it was there.  He paid attention after that.  He so loves having his pic taken!

Back home once again, This was our warm-up hike.  We will be out again as soon as Michael's baselayer is delivered.  My R2 is so warm!  I love it.

Next hike we are taking Gladys and Imogene.  Ollie will go by himself because he still needs to learn how to behave on a  leash.

Comments

Popular Posts