Wammyville Feast

I am so thankful for the Wammyville Preschool and all the Wammyville yahoos.  Each day is an adventure for sure.  I am sure if I didn't have my day filled with these little creatures I would grow old really fast!  We are blessed beyond measure in so many, many ways.  
 
Gabe came for a visit today.  He wasn't too excited about it at first but Pappy knows the way to his heart..a new show he found...Trash Truck.

It did not take Gabe five minutes to figure out the gate and how to unlock it.

He couldn't figure out why the dogs were outside and he was inside.

Adi is such a great helper.  She got Gabe a puzzle and was patient enough to help him work it.

Then Gabe and Avery were off to the races. I can't tell you who enjoyed it the most.

Gabe likes to open and close cabinet doors.  One minute they opened and the next one they were locked with rubber bands.  How did that happen?

Louie came after getting his big sister, Ellie, on the bus and brought an overflowing box of boy toys!!!  Exactly what we needed..seriously.

Avery getting a good pic in today.  He has learned how to put his own pacifier in his mouth.  He uses it to chew on these days...cutting teeth we think.

And here is the little mother entertaining again.  Avery loved it.  She just talked and talked to him and he listened and talked back.

This is the best!  They all know that they can sweet talk Pappy into a show and that he the one that shops for snacks.  And that I am all about all things school-related.

This boy can eat!  And he was humming today all through lunch.  I take that as a happy sign.

Levi loves to line all of his food up and then tear it apart.  But he eats most of the pieces.  He had to wear his seat belt today so he would stay in his seat.  He doesn't mind one bit.  He even reminded me to buckle-up.

Little boys and Pappy went to the basement for naps while the rest of us had school.

 Read some Thanksgiving books about turkeys and the funny things that they do sometimes.  Then did a little turkey painting with Q-tips.

We also made some turkey hats for the Feast.  I had everything cut out and in front of them and they designed their own turkey.  When they finished they made the turkey hats for the boys in the basement. I am amazed at how well they came out.  I've made turkeys so many different ways over the years, I think this is the way that I will do them from now on.  So easy to cut out and if you talk about the different parts of a turkey enough times they will know the proper placement of all the turkey parts.

Thank heavens Pappy was there to take pictures of all our little turkeys.




Louie is like...Are you seriously wanting me to wear this silly thing on my head?

Okay, I'll do it!

Amazing that he left it on for three minutes without taking a bite out of it.

This one loves to have her picture taken.

This one not so much...when you need her to.

Gabe kinda sorta liked his.

Pappy, I'm going to make a mean face.

And now for the feast!

We made a baggie of this blessing mix for each person to take home and then we had some to eat!

Our baker came through again with some great cookies.  And a surprise pumpkin roll for Pappy.

Our tablecloth was gifted to us from Tiffany, the person who makes the house look and smell so good. The table Pilgrims are from our school photographer, Denise, and the pumpkin for the schoolroom.  As did the old-school Pilgrim boy and girl, and the Happy Thanksgiving sign on the barn doors and in the pantry. Our orange plates were left from Halloween. I think it all made for a great celebration.

We forgot to get Pappy and Jase.








Comments

Popular Posts