This is Going To Be So Much Fun!!!

 I saw something the other day on one of my teacher pages. 

(Pre-K Printable Fun)

The lady that runs the show is so nice and so helpful.  I was having a little trouble figuring out just want I needed to do but now I've got it.

This is the letter that I am sending home with the yahoos on Tuesday next week.

This is how to do it.

I have my lesson plans already written.  I already have cards addressed and ready to send to my 12 people/groups/schools...even two in Canada!  The gingerbread boys and girls I am writing about are going to be having an adventure with Fiona at the Cincinnati Zoo.  The envelopes might be filled with some hay to seal the deal.

So in turn we will be receiving letters from all over the US and Canada.  I'm thinking that 12 letters/sightings won't be places to pin on our map so would you be willing to send a letter with some type of fun story about our runaway gingerbread boys and girls?  We will be keeping track of our numbers, places, sizes of cards/letters...so many opportunities for learning.  And we get to bake and eat gingerbread.

If you have questions message me on Facebook, send me a text, or just call.



Comments

Popular Posts