It's Me

 

  I usually try really hard to stay away from the front of the camera but tonight is a different story.  I'm having a good hair day.  I don't look like I have been drug around the backyard, face-down and I am sporting my new R2 for hiking (Thanks Hawk for the recommendation)

66 is just a number in my book.  But according to the yahoos, it is a really big number.  I am old and I have cracks in my eyes.  But they will eat the cake!

Thanks to everyone that took the time to wish me a great day, sent cards, dropped by with sweet treats, made calls, sent texts and emails, and just remember I am still on the planet.

I'm excited to see what the new trip around the sun holds.  I'm going to soak it all in, every single second of it and thank God that I get to see a new day.  I might be a little slower getting up.  I may have a few more cracks in the joints.  I might be forgetting more.  But I will always feel the love and care from my family and friends near and far.  You guys keep me going!

Comments

Jan said…
You look fabulous!

Popular Posts