We Worked All Day

 I put out a call to Cassie and her crew.  A frantic call for help.  I've been a little overwhelmed with the remodel, the Schoolroom, the gardens, the yard, the Corona...Pappy has a bum knee that he can't hardly put weight on (MRI on Fri).  Cassie and crew were here to help with what I needed.

We unpacked all but three of the kitchen boxes.  I'm still learning where we put everything.  Alaire worked on some computer stuff for the preschool while Ellis cut the grass and Trevor ran the weed-eater.

Here is a sneak peek at one of my favorite parts of the new kitchen.

I have been wanting to pick some sunflowers.  Glad we did because they look beautiful.  They didn't stay there, they are in the kitchen window but don't they look beautiful.  I still found a way to weave some cobalt blue in.  I just LOVE it!

A nice little surprise when you open the barn doors.


Comments

Popular Posts