Getting Ready

I think you can tell that I am just a little bit excited!  My brain has been working overtime.  I keep a pen and paper with me wherever I go just in case I get a great or see someone else's great idea.  It has been a little bit of a struggle with the painter being here, the kitchen remodel, Gladys and her cone, and holding myself back on Amazon and Etsy!

I've tried to remember what Adi and Ava did last year in Preschool at SEAS and what I did when I was teaching at Presbyterian Preschool.  You know the fun stuff that you do and you don't even realize that you are learning.  I always loved the If You Give A Mouse A... so I made a bag for the 'students' to take home.

Then I might have gotten a little carried away and made him a blanket and a little pillow.  And maybe someone gave me a toothbrush...because when you go to a sleepover you have to take all your favorite things.

Then I got to go shopping at Two Pink Balloons!  OH, MY WORD!  I am so ready now!!  Thank you Christa, you will never know how all of your wonderful things are appreciated.

I kept debating on what I was going to use to put all the supplies and teacher stuff in.  And don't you know that God provided this beautiful almost perfect chest of drawers on the curb at the end of my street.  Perfect!!!

First coat of paint.


White knobs.  It is going to be perfect!  Just needs a good dusting.

This is what the school table looks like now.  It is the only table on the first floor so it gets everything coming and going.  But look at that nice planner!

I'm beyond over the moon about this whole adventure.  We now are capped at 5 students!  Once all the dust settles it will be great!

Comments

Popular Posts