Mr John's Trees Come Down

The day begins with me waking up to what I first thought was the garbage man.  But it wasn't Tuesday.  Then I thought firetruck.  I got up and looked out the window to find some action going on at Ms. Renee's house.  You need to know if there is ever anything exciting going on in sight of either of us we have our chairs, snacks, and something to drink in a nanosecond at the top of the driveway.
(Mark served me coffee and Carmelitas for breakfast on the driveway)

After the tornado went through and we were blessed by no damage Mr. John thought it was time to get those trees down so the next storm they wouldn't take down the house.

Disney Tree Services ((513) 616-9398) is the name of the company.  These guys are amazing!  I love the way Ms. Renne says it...'they took those trees down with such respect.'  They gently lifted each one to the ground like they were putting a sleeping child to bed.  The guy in the orange shirt.  He is the owner.  He has been doing this for almost 20 years I think he said.  Oh, by the way, his actual name is Walt Disney...no joke!  Really nice guy.  And his crew were very nice and respectful and could they clean up a mess.  Like there was never a mess to begin with.

Now Mr. John as a big job ahead of him.  He will let the goats have some limbs and then he will burn the rest at his campfires.

Check this out...Ms. Renee getting in there and helping clean up the limbs.  I was a slacker.  I was the photographer.

After they finished with Mr. John's trees they took down a dead tree for our neighbors.  They even laid a tree down that had broken halfway off during the tornado.  They picked everything up and clean up the leaves and things in record time the next day.

I love a good driveway watch!  Wonder what will be next?



Comments

Popular Posts