Let The Celebrating Begin

What a crazy time it has been for Michael over the last few months.  It actually hasn't been too stressful around here.  He has begged me for years to be homeschooled.  So now the last few months of his final year in school he has been able to experience what it would have been like to be homeschooled.  Mark asked him how he liked it and his response floored both of us...I actually miss the structure of school.  It helps me to stay on track.  WHAT!!!

We got a nice surprise the other day.  The doorbell rang and by the time I got there no one was there.  But look at what they left for Michael.

And he's actually smiled for the pic!!

How awesome is all this stuff?  Exactly what he loves.


I'm just saying that they know all his favorites.

And this was a riot!  Because he works at Hot Head Burritos!

He even said I could put the sign in the yard.

Comments

Popular Posts