How Many Days Has It Been?


I really don't know off the top of my head but I can look it up tomorrow and give you all the details.  I am exhausted so I said to myself...Self tomorrow is another day.  There will be time to sew tomorrow.  Go to bed and enjoy the soft covers and dream sweet dreams of nothingness.  So I said ok.

But first I want to let you know what we are doing this week.  And I want to remind you that our masks are always free.  Most everything that we have been using to make masks so far has been through donations of fabric, elastic, hearties, thread, time, and energy.

Each week our church chooses a different organization in our community to help.  We are calling it the You Are Greater Than I Campaign...U>i...
People have been so kind as to leave donations for the masks that they have picked up.  Week 1 was First Responders.  Week 2 was a church that lost its pastor.  Week 3 we help Feed Our Flock.  This week all donations will help Milford High School Seniors pay the balances of their school fees.  People never fail to amaze me in their generosity.  I have been blown away many times!

So here we go again...another week, another batch of masks to keep our community safe.  Let us know if you need one! 

Comments

Popular Posts